So, November was our last post, and it is now April. Wow...almost 6 months. Okay, well, here is the thing, we moved to Nebraska. Did you know? Not a lot of people did. And until recently, we have had free dial-up internet, which doesn't work for blogging, so we went away from the blogging world.
Anyway, I just added a couple to our Hoping to Adopt list so I figured I would throw in a little post so I don't have to feel bad. Oh, and by the way, Jessica will be 9 months tomorrow. Is that amazing or what?
And just so you know we really are alive and doing well, we will leave you with some recent pictures from our visit to the zoo. Enjoy! And I will try to return before November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow! Great to hear from you, Brianna! (I assume.) Loved seeing Andrew last week. And, yes, we knew you moved. :-(
She has the sweetest, squishiest cheeks! What a cutie.
She has gotten so big! How is the new home treating you? We were in your neighborhood a few months ago...
I'm glad you're still around!!! I was wondering! I miss you guys!!! Your baby is SO cute! Sending love your way!
Post a Comment