Jessica is the greatest little helper in the world!
She loves to help me decorate...
She helps me make the bed...
She helps me fold all the laundry...
And throw it into the dryer (she is the perfect height for this job)...
And, she always picks up her books, toys, and spices when she is done playing with them...
I love my little helper! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!





6 comments:
*love*
What a sweetheart! I can't get over how cute she is--and she's got great hair!
What a sweetheart! I can't get over how cute she is. And that hair! Gorgeous!
Haha, sorry I keep posting...I just noticed the comments have to be approved before they are posted...I was wondering why they weren't showing up. Haha. Please don't feel like you need to post all my comments. :) But really, she is a doll!
I am glad she picks up her spices when she is done with them. I am even more glad that she doesn't open them up first!
She so beautiful!
Post a Comment