Monday, November 8, 2010

A Tale of Two Years

This year, I kind of felt like a slacker for Halloween. I had decorated early, but that was about it.

I didn't know what I was doing for Jessica's costume until the night before when we had our ward Halloween party. Mine wasn't even a costume...just random clothes I once bought at DI for a dance at BYU. Andrew's was a partial repeat of last year's. We didn't even carve our pumpkins although we had some from our garden.

But, then, on Halloween, we were taking pictures of Jessica with our pumpkins and I remembered that we took some similar ones last year, and I decided to go look up our pictures from last year. I realized that maybe I was slacking (or going crazy from getting ready to move), but either way, our pictures and adventures this Halloween are much better than last year's. What do you think?

2009





2010 




how can she be this cute??



I'm so glad Jessica likes pumpkins as much as we do.



4 comments:

Emilee said...

I think your new little pumpkin is a bazillion times better than the best carved pumpkin in the world.

Tyler and Jeena said...

Jessica is adorable. By the way, thanks for the comments on my blog. It is nice to have a group that can relate even if we are only cyber friends. I have been blog stalking you guys since the adoption so now I can come out in the open :) Congrats!

Havi Andersen said...

Did you guys get safely to Scottsbluff in spite of the ice? I'm sure it will be awhile before we know, but we're hoping you did! Good luck getting settled.

Brindy said...

So happy you guys! Jessica is so beautiful. Great adpotion story. So happy everything went so smoothly.