Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pictures of the Beautiful Girl!

So, no part two yet...sorry about that. I've started it, but I'm not very far, and the end is not yet in sight. Right now, I should be doing dishes, writing thank you cards, or taking a nap, but I figured I should post some more pictures of beautiful Jessica. Really, that is why people would even want to come to this blog, right? Well, lets hope you want to see a lot of her, because we have plenty of pictures!
Jessica the ballerina
loves her hands
loves bath time...some of the time
loves her daddy!


already loves reading
the cutest burrito in the world!
adorable!

puts up with all mommy's photo shoots...

...and it is hard sometimes!

ready for church

so cute!

loves her stroller...and the park (can't you see that excitement?)

so happy! I love all her faces!


that's it for now! thanks for coming!

7 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! Love the ballerina pose especially. Are you getting enough sleep?

Ken and Kelly said...

She is sooo stinking cute!

Havi Andersen said...

Is it just me, or is she going to have lighter-colored hair? I think I see some strawberry in there!

Richey's said...

she is just beautiful! Love the bows!! :-)

Unknown said...

Amber-Yes, we are getting more sleep most of the time. Not last night, but most of the time! She is a great baby!

Havilah-I love her dark hair, but it probably will get lighter! At least she will still be beautiful!

Heidi-I love the bows too! Thanks! They are perfect!

Tyler and Jeena said...

She is adorable! Love the pictures! Congratulations.

Elise said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! LOVE the blog! LOVE that you guys are parents! Can't WAIT to meet her!