Three weeks ago, I picked two cucumbers! I was so excited! We were actually in the middle of a Youth Conference that Andrew and I were in charge of, so I didn't take pictures to document this occasion. I just ate them. They were good. The next week, I had a few more...so I decided to take a picture. Unfortunately, I got my tonsils out the same week I took these pictures and Andrew doesn't like cucumbers as much as I do, so we gave them away. I had no desire to eat these cucumbers then...I felt brave enough trying mashed potatoes. This was what my diet consisted of for a week or so.
Anyway, back to the cucumbers. They are still growing. And growing. I only have one plant and there are only two of us. We've given some away...but our crisper drawer is still full. And, more will be ready by tomorrow. We are eating a lot of cucumbers. Almost every dinner and at lunch too. In fact, I was eating my lunch before I posted this, and knowing I would be posting about cucumbers, I figured I better eat some then. It was a good one. A really good one...that made me want to eat more. But I still can't keep up. Anyone want some cucumbers?





1 comment:
Sorry about the tonsils! Ouch! I would love some cucumbers but Albuquerque is a bit to far away. :-) Maybe next year. :-)
Post a Comment